Microneedling - Collagen Induction Therapy
Microneedling is a technique that uses tiny needles to simultaneously create microscopic injuries to the top layer of your skin. In return this stimulates the skins healing process and also increases the production of collagen, elasticity and boosts cell turnover, dealing with skin issues including scars, large pores, stretchmarks.
Trained with award winning Facialist and using only the finest quality products, Dermapen.
Dermapen treatment has minimum downtime. The sensitivity and redness will diminsh within 24 hours. A common shrt term
side effect may include itching, rough texture as the skin flakes off and is replaced with new improved tissue. This can last 2-7 days.
- Use daily SPF
- During recovery the use of scrubs or active ingredients such as vitamin A or AHAs and perfumed products should be stopped for a minimum of 3-7 days.
- Any redness may be covered with makeup during recovery.
- It is recommended to avoid high cardio workouts and any activities that may cause heat or sweat for a minimum of 48hours post treatment.
- Reduces signs of dry and ageing skin
- Improves skin tone and textural issues
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars and Stretch Marks
- Reduces large pores
- Improves the look of sun damage and Hyperpigmentation
- Increases Collagen production and Cell turnover.
How does Microneedling work?
It stimulates the skins healing response encouraging production of the precious growth factors, collagen and elastin for naturally rejuvenated skin.
Is the treatment safe?
Yes. Dermapen procedures are non-thermal and non-oblative. Treatment may be performed on all skin types reducing any risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.Clinical treatments may only be performed by a qualified Dermapen practitioner under sterile procedure.
How soon will i see results?
Results can typically be seen after just one treatment, however, cumulative treatments may be required to achieve the full desired result. The regenerating process will continue for up to 24 months post treatment.
Is a Dermapen treatment painful?
Dermapen unique oscillating system increases tolerance by diffusing nerve sensation.
How many treatments will i requre?
Generalised rejuvenation can be achieved in as little as 3 treatments. Conditions such as scarring and stretch marks may require minimum of 5 sessions. depending on the condition being targeted. Treatments are performed on average 4-8 weeks.
FULL SKIN CONSULTATION GIVEN
DeColletage £100 Any 3 areas £250
Hands £100 or Face (£150) plus another area for £50 extra
Stretchmarks (depending on area)
10% off for a course of 3 treatments